20 Sex Facts About Men You Need To Know
Let’s Talk About Sex (Facts) Baby
Sex facts are just like sex; they’re entertaining, and you can’t get enough of them. 😉 If you’re looking to waste some time or learn something new, here’s something to entertain.
1. Guys burn an average of 100 calories during sexual intercourse. That means if you have a sex doll, you also have the most fun way to exercise!
2. Men with bigger balls are more prone to cheating, according to Tim Samuels, author of Who Stole My Spear.
3. A study published by Ohio State University found that the average man thought about sex 19 times per day, or about once every 1.5 hours.
4. 75% of men ejaculate within 3 minutes of penetration. So don’t feel bad, honestly!
5. Here are a few semen sex facts that are too good to keep to ourselves:
- The average amount of sperm a man produces each time he ejaculates comes up to about a teaspoon.
- The average man will ejaculate about 14 gallons of semen during his life.
- Sperm has between 5-25 calories per “serving,” though the research for this is inconclusive.
- Semen contains high levels of zinc. In fact, one teaspoon of sperm has about 3% of the daily recommended intake of zinc.
- It has other nutrients like fructose, sodium, cholesterol, fat, and traces of vitamin B-12. But since the amount of semen is so small, these are negligible.
- Pregnant women who come into contact with sperm are less likely to develop preeclampsia, which is a severe medical condition that can happen during or after pregnancy. It is identified by high blood pressure and can lead to liver and kidney failure.
- There is such a thing as a semen allergy. And yes, men can be allergic to their own cum.
- There’s actually a difference between semen and sperm! The liquid is semen, and the cells are the sperm.
- If you want to boost your testosterone levels, try working out more, sleeping more, ditching tobacco and alcohol, and eating right (eating right also helps it swim faster!)
- There are around 39 million sperm cells in each teaspoon of ejaculate.
- Cum does have a smell, and a taste, depending on your diet and lifestyle. It’s typically described as having a scent similar to ammonia or metallic. Garlic, red meat, onions, asparagus, and alcohol can all make it smell and taste worse.
6. Sex, or even masturbation, can be an effective pain killer, especially for headaches, thanks to the subsequent endorphin rush that happens after ejaculation. The same thing goes for males and females.
7. Think size matters? Take a look at these sex facts about penis size, then think again:
- 85% of women say they are okay with the size of their partner’s penis.
- 45% of men believe their penis is small.
- The average flaccid dick is between 2.8-3.9 inches, with a circumference of 3.5-3.9 inches.
- The average erect dick is about 4.7-6.3 inches, with a circumference of 4.7 inches.
8. The world “fetish” originates from the Portuguese word feitico, which means “charm” or “sorcery” and was first used in the 1610s. The most popular Western fetishes are shoes and feet.
9. According to sex researchers at the Kinsey Institute, 15 percent of men have had sex with a prostitute.
10. American men are three times as likely as Germans to buy male thongs.
11. In 2017, 55% of Lovehoney customers who purchased sex toys were men, while 44% were women.
12. The average male orgasm lasts between 5-22 seconds, while the female orgasm can last a minimum of 23 seconds.
13. Kellogg’s cornflakes were invented to stop masturbation. But that’s a sex facts story for another day.
14. A 2007 study studying the sexual health of seniors found that about half between the ages of 57-75 reported giving or receiving oral sex, in addition to1/3 of 75-85-year-olds.
15. Oral sex makes the penis bigger, most likely because of the increased blood flow.
16. Whether they realize it or not, men become more sexually attracted to a woman when she ovulates, and women experience greater sexual arousal during this time.
17. You don’t have to be an alpha male for women to find you attractive. Women on hormonal contraceptive birth control tend to prefer men with lower testosterone levels and less masculine physical traits.
18. Men and women both have G-spots.
19. The pituitary gland is is a big deal when it comes to having a healthy sex life and overall well-being, so do what you can to take care of it!
20. Lingerie company Bluebella conducted a study to find what the ideal female body was for men, and it turns out they can’t get enough of a woman’s curves.